Small: Perfume Bottle


Somethings are worth holding onto. This tiny perfume bottle belonged to my great grandmother. Its very old and very unique. My mother has had it for as long as I remember. Its one of those antique things that's become out of fashion in our modern world, i.e. perfume bottles, cigarette cases, time pieces. Now everything is new and disposable. . .overly manufactured and defiantly lower quality. I guess that I find it interesting that we hold onto small collectible things throughout our lives, but at the same time we are so wasteful with so many everyday things. How much waste would we eliminate if we still reused things like this perfume bottle, or even our shopping bags? Its just something that's been on my mind. . .and maybe it should be on yours too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trains: Graffiti

It Took Me Two Days to Install a Window

Apples: Organic vs. Non-Organic