Up Close

I was able to acquire a new lens a few weeks ago - a Sigma 20-70mm f/2.8 macro - and I couldn't wait to try it out. I love the close-ups I can get with its very short focusing distance. Anyway, here are a few pictures that I was able to get while visiting my parents' house. Nothing fancy and no bigger idea to go along with these images. I just like them and wanted to share.

Remember those helicopters that fall off the trees in the fall? (They fall from Big-Leaf Maple trees) Well my parents have these clogging their gutters all year round. I just pointed my camera in their general direction and took about twenty shots. I like this one the best.

I think this is such a cool image. I don't think I'll tell you what it is. Better to leave the mystery to some things. Right?

Just an extremely close shot of an Aloe plant. There are a lot of Aloe plants at my parents place and I've always like to take pictures of them. I've also always liked to break off sections and squeeze out the insides. Don't worry though, no plants had to suffer my cruelty that day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small: Speed Duck

Adventure: Trains

Ale81 ( A Late One)