My FAVORITE RUNNING Spot


THE PERFECT SUMMER DAY!




Today was an amazing day. I was able to wake up early enough to get a run in at Antrim Park in Columbus. This is by far my favorite place to run. I don't make it down that often, so I was really excited to do so today.

After that it was back home to work on Oona's room. I needed to sand down the entire room after all of the mudding last week. I made sure to take some extra precautions to avoid dust build up. It took me about 3hrs to get it all done an I was a sweaty mess by the end of it. But I'm that much closer to getting the room done.

Lastly, the whole Family went to the park after dinner and we ran around for a couple of hours. It couldn't get much better than this.

Thanks for watching, please subscribe and follow along. Also make sure to comment. Let me know what you think, anything you'd like to see me work on at the house, or adventures Turner and I should go on in Columbus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunny: Cat in the Sun

Small: Speed Duck

Adventure: Trains