Small: Old Keys


Who's keys are these anyway, and how did they end up in my house hanging on a hook for the last year? This is yet another item in the house that is there for no apparent reason. The funny thing is, that they've been hanging right inside our door where we hang up our coats (right in front of my face). I pass by them a few times everyday and I've never given them a second glance. Then the other day I was putting up a track jacket and I accidentally knocked them off there little hook and they fell to the floor and on to my foot. Thats when I asked mt wife about them. She told me they belonged to some deceased relative or other. All I k now for sure is that know that I've seen them I like them hanging where they are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunny: Cat in the Sun

Small: Speed Duck

Adventure: Trains