Ale81 ( A Late One)


I had another post ready for today but have decided to postpone it in order to present a photo of my favorite beverage . . . Ale81! This is a beverage that is only made in Kentucky. Only lately has it become available outside of Kentucky, but still nowhere near Columbus, Ohio . . . until recently. Tabitha and I were in the grocery the other day picking up the essentials and we walked through the soda isle (this is rare because we don't drink or buy soda) and sitting gloriously stacked on a shelf in front of us was Ale81. I was so excited I almost dropped the basket full of groceries! (We bought two six packs.) What does Ale81 taste like? Heaven.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Can I ask what grocery store? or are you keeping that a secret. I still have an empty bottle on my shelf from one of the times in red river gorge.

I still remember the woman in food mart store saying, "You ain't ever had ale8?" Then looking around an noticing everyone there was drinking it. Had to try it.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunny: Cat in the Sun

Small: Speed Duck

Adventure: Trains