Rubber Ducks: Book Worms


Man does it seem to get busy in the fall! While I haven't been posting much in the last month I have been doing a lot of shooting especially with the ducks here. Hopefully I can do some catching up and start to post all of them. As for this photo above. . . After a long day of rearranging and reorganizing the study and the living room I came across the troupe sitting here in front of a few books written by two of my favorite authors. This caught my eye. So I got out all of the lighting equipment (at 2 in the morning) and started to take some pictures. Tabitha eventually came in and asked what I was doing and when I told her she shook her head and said something about me being nuts. But hey, you have to take it- Inspiration- when you get it . . . right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunny: Cat in the Sun

Adventure: Trains

Small: Speed Duck